Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cheeseball

2 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1 jar  (5 oz.) KRAFT ROKA Blue Spread
1 jar  (5 oz.) KRAFT Old English Spread
1/2 tsp. garlic powder +
1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper +
1 Tb. minced dehydrated onion +

MIX ingredients until well blended. I use my mixer with the small bowl.  Refrigerate 2 hours if you can wait that long.  I waited overnight and used a large ice cream scoop to make the ball shape/

If you want an old fashioned cheese ball, you can roll it in nuts and fruit, but I never have...I just serve as a dip with RITZ Crackers. 

Kraft discontinued Blue Roka for a couple of years.  After many protests and cracker burnings, they brought it back for the holidays.  I was told it was at Meijer's, but good luck, I bought quite a few of them.  

for Ball:
3/4 cup  chopped PLANTERS Pecans
1/4 cup dried cranberries
on wax paper and shape into a ball
  

No comments:

Post a Comment